Header Ads

Best Jokes of 2023

 Best Joke of the Day

1......

Blonde says
OK when was I born?
Guy says: Yesterday.
No 2....
turn, saying “Third time’s a charm, right?” and BLAM!! She drops dead.
Danielle picks up the gun and looks at it. “Hey,” she asks Brooke,
“Isn’t this game played with a revolver?”

No 3.....
One of the blondes asks, ” What if we step on a potato? ” St Peter says, “Even I have been in heaven for a long time, I need an expert to answer that.” Then an expert with brown hair says to the blonde, ” If you still want to be blonde, tom , go to hell. The ladies go to heaven. ” tom asks, “Why can Miranda and Morgan go to heaven when they step on a potato when I can’t?” The expert replied , “Because they’re Siamese Twins.

No 4....
at him blankly for a minute, then said “smart.
Her clothes would have never fit you.”

No 5.....


redhead. She points the gun at her boyfriend at stares him down for a moment.
Then, suddenly, she’s overcome with grief, so she puts the gun up to the side her head.
Her boyfriend screams, “Honey, don’t do it…” The blonde yells back, “Shut up! You’re next!”

No 6.....

It’s been a month now and she’s
still not speaking to me
💗
No 6...

So I took off her bra and panties.
Then she says, “If I ever catch
you wearing my clothes again, I’m
telling mom and dad!”

No 7.....
kennel needed to be large enough for the dog to stand up, sit down, turn around, and roll over.
The customer was perplexed: “I’ll never be able to teach him all of that by tomorrow!”

No 8...

vaginal s3x. Yesterday,
Now Tell Me:

Who sucks his dick?

No 9...

newspapers.Just use my MacBook Pro.”
I can tell you this: That
roach never knew what hit him.

No 10...

clothes,
instead of cooking her cat.
💗
No 11..



the bedroom again.
I brought home diet pills.
Apparently very much not what she meant.

No 12...


problem and the other is making six figures
and going to Hawaii this weekend to renew his wedding vows with my mom.


13......



looked at her and said,
“No, no. I just burped.”

No 14.......


cook a fantastic meal for you. Then I’ll bring
you back & still give you $20.
He asked me won’t she get mad? I said it didn’t matter.
I just wanted her to see what happens to a man when he stops drinking & drag racing.

No 15........


Eventually the lady asks,
“Aren’t you gonna bite them?”
He replies, “No, it’s too expensive.”
💗
No 16....


they do not manage to do it. Then John says:
J: Mary I will go to the dentist to help me.

M: If you think this is the best idea then go.
The dentist manages to pull the hair out and ask John:

D: John you did the “nasty” with Mary, didn’t you?
J: Yes doc how did you know, from the hair in my teeth?
D: No John, you have shit on your chin.


No 17......


Then she looked at me and said,
“I don’t want to catch you wearing
my things ever again.”

No 18.....


even if you hilariously answer with,
‘I can’t….
talk now, I’m going into a tunnel

No 19....


No 20....


“Whaddya mean?” the bear
replies. “I’m a bear!”
💗

No 21......


his mouth and somehow swallowed it whole.
The bartender looked at the guy and said, “Did you see what your monkey just did?”
“No, what?”
“He just ate the cue ball off my pool table – whole!”

No 22....


room and yells, “ALL LAWYERS ARE ASSHOLES!!!”
Suddenly there’s a big commotion in the back of the room and a
guy wearing a suit stands up and yells, “Hey buddy! I take objection to your comment!!”
Johnny looks at him and says, “Oh yeah? What are you some kind of a lawyer??”
Furiously the guy yells back, “No! I’m an asshole!!!”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
close